Make your smile sparkle with the at home teeth whitening service available from Hamilton, ON, dentist
Red wine, chocolate, soda, and coffee can all cause discoloration of your teeth. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your smile, Dr. Karen Ho of Dentistry on Parkdale in Hamilton ON, can help. Dr. Ho offers teeth whitening services that can be done in the office or at home. While the in-office treatment is fast and effective, many patients opt for at-home treatment.
Whitening your teeth at home is easy and effective with trays that are custom made for a perfect fit. At home, the patient fills the trays with a whitening gel and uses the filled trays for the recommended time each day. This whitening process offers patients great benefits, including:
- Effective results – Some patients see results with just one use and almost all patients see a noticeable difference after several uses.
- Greater control – The patient can use the trays until the desired results are achieved. Then the trays can be used for touchups when the smile needs a little boost.
- Customized trays – Each tray is made specifically for the patient, ensuring that the gel stays on the teeth for maximum results and that it doesn’t leak and irritate the mouth.
- Convenience – Patients can use the trays while doing laundry, reading, watching TV, or even while driving to work.
- Price – The cost of take home whitening trays and gels is typically more affordable than in-office whitening systems.
- Safe – The whitening trays are safe and effective and using them is pain-free.
The best time to begin your whitening treatments is after a professional cleaning to ensure that your teeth are free from plaque and bacteria.
A great smile can improve more than your appearance. It can also improve your confidence. If your teeth have lost their sparkle, call Dentistry on Parkdale at 905-547-4940 today to schedule an appointment.